Saturday, August 24, 2013

Journal Entry #16 - A killer's mistake

6:10 pm

We pull into the club parking lot. It's a nice place. Not a dive like some I been in. It's too early for a doorman. Frankie and I walk in, take a seat at the bar. The bartender don't look old enough to serve booze. I think to check her ID, but I don't. Maybe it's just me.

I order a drink - a bottle of water. It's the same brand as the one that killed the woman. I ask Vecchio for the batch number of the tainted bottle. She pulls the number from her picture memory. They match. 


I tell Vecchio the killer screwed up. Didn't expect her to take the water home. Wanted her to die where she was ... like the others. 


Frankie thinks it's a stretch. 


Now I want to know who gave it to her, but the bartender says they sell a couple hundred waters a night. We interview the staff, talk to the manager.


Manager says she's got video. 





bit.ly/AmazonChainofEvidence
BAM - tinyurl.com/l89m699    




No comments:

Post a Comment