Monday, August 19, 2013

Journal Entry #10 - A rocky start


8:55 am

It's bad enough Atkins saddles me with a partner, good-looking or not, but now I have to wet-nurse her too. "Bring her up to speed," he says. But I find out that FBI Special Agent Frances Vecchio already knows about the older victims. Has a photographic memory like I used to have. Remembers every detail. But she has no information on the younger vics, and that's the information she wants. I decide to hold it back for a while ... just because. 

She don't like that much. Italian chicks. Always with the temper. 

I tell her I don't care what she likes and refer to her as Frankie instead of Frances. 

She don't like that much either. 






bit.ly/AmazonChainofEvidence
BAM - tinyurl.com/l89m699  

No comments:

Post a Comment